Wednesday, November 01, 2023

November 2023 plans


Having completed two large quilts last month and the final mini block sampler blocks aren't released until December, I am going to work on theoretically smaller and quicker projects this month. we also have a Jersey retreat in just two weeks' time, so easily completed projects are the way to go.


1. Combining two projects into one is making the moon bunny applique from the last Sew Quirky box and putting it on the spice rack folder whilst also increasing the height of the folder to be big enough for my iPad mini. What could possibly go wrong?


2. I picked up two orphan blocks from a recent Guild meeting and they are perfect to make into another SCBU quilt. I plan to make to more from MeTime delivered embroidery files too.


3. Not completed in October is the Zeriano giant tote bag, the panels are made and I think I'll quilt it on my long arm for speed.


4. One mini spilt pouch needs to be bound inside and I plan to make the medium or large size too.


5. Quietplay mini quilt which I pieced at MQC retreat and have left to focus on big projects.


6. Christmas decorations for my son. I have already stitched peace and have cut the circle to finish them.


7. Polar plunge by Hands on Design - I would like to fully finish two of the patterns for Christmas decorations for my daughter.


8. Tray with snaps for rubbish

9. I also have everything cut for the panda clams mini which I may carry forward until December.

My longer term cross stitch project is Bower birds by Hello from Liz Matthews to join my two other completed red work pieces.

 

No comments: