Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday finish - 2023 collector's heart


I finished the 2023 collector's heart in October. I used a kit from Peakside Needleworks  which came with the 32 count Heartland linen by Picture This Plus and Cottage Garden Thread in JK02 leather bound.



I tried to frame this myself but cut three sides with a 2" margin and one side with a 1" margin. Whoops. I took it to a local framer who reframed it beautifully for me. I like the framer's system, if you drop it in on a Monday, you collect one week later, if you remember. November has been stressful for me, but I am definitely through the worse of settling my aunt in a nursing home and a video project with a US company has come to an end. 



These are the first two redwork pieces for a wall in our kitchen. A third larger piece is now in progress.

No comments: