Wednesday, September 20, 2023

WIP Wednesday - Buttoned up QAL

 



I couldn't resist the latest pattern from Pen and Paper Patterns. It's called Button Up. Like the typography quilt I made last year, I'm going to be using a mix of Ruby Star Society fabrics on a navy background. My background has been ordered and despatched. Saira of Olive & Flo Handcraft is so prompt to despatch and refunds the UK sales tax.


We are now in week 1 and need to start cutting out our fabric. I am going to make the small throw size with one heart button which is a pattern bonus. I think I need to be very organised for this QAL as there are six blocks to keep separate. Looking at the timetable, I would hope to be able to piece the quilt blocks together at the Modern Quilt Club retreat in October, ready to quilt on my return home.




No comments: