Wednesday, September 13, 2023

August 2023 achievements

I was away for a total of seven days in August and came back exhausted from both, add in two stints in A&E with an elderly relative and I'm happy with my achievements this month.



My first objective was to finish my project for Make Modern Magazine which is done and photographed. I need to write the pattern next.


There was a 31 August deadline for our Trinket project - pattern by Alison Glass and I achieved that too.


I not only stitched Gathering Stitches by Luminous Fibre Arts and even managed to buy two copies of the pattern, but I framed it!! 2024 needs to be the year of framing and finishing pieces.


My daughter and I made vinyl boxy pouches over FB messenger video. I had a plan and it worked. You can find my outline instructions earlier in the month.


A relatively quick make was this Japanese apron with the perfect label on the pocket.

No comments: