Monday, January 31, 2022

February 2022 plans

 My plans for February include:

1. A second multi cooker cover for my friend Chris.




2. 2015 Prairie Schooler Santa





3. Feathers SAL. The top is scheduled to completed by 25 February and I can have it quilted by then too. I need to order some binding fabric - I'm thinking of using the Alison Glass feather print.


4. My retreat project for February was to be the Casserole Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman. The plan was to cut it out in January ready for retreat, but as you know I couldn't resist and the project is making good progress. I am sure I can finish piecing the top at retreat and quilt it with a digital pantograph.


5. I will continue stitching one branch per month on The Tree by Barbara Ana for Nitka Moscow.



6. I have received a UFO from Youtuber, Bumblestitches, so it would be nice to make some progress on that project. This project is Christmas wishes by Little Dove Designs and Nicola has stitched three out of six blocks. This is going to be my Wednesday morning project.



7. Clover and Violet Stitch Club pattern for February which is a needle book.

8. Hoody test stitch. I have just received an order of the softest grey Jersey for this.


9. My UFO challenge project which is 2011 Prairie Schooler sampler.


No comments: