Monday, January 03, 2022

Here's my list of UFOs for the JMQG 2022 UFO challenge. I'm hoping for an easy number for January to kick start my mojo!!


1. Improv fishes started in an online class with Nicholas Ball


2. Jarrah sweater by Megan Neilsen



3. Blue corduroy purchased in York in 2021.


4. Navy linen purchased from Higgs & Higgs at FoQ 2021


5. 2006 Prairie Schooler Santa with the vintage treadle sewing machine.


6. The light by Barbara Ana - a free pattern


7. Spellville by Barbara Ana which is about 70% complete.




8. Ugly sweater blocks to be made into a tub. I now have four blocks made, so this would be my preferred January project.


9. Another Prairie Schooler Santa, which I have selected at random, once again, there is no order to my getting these stitched.




10. Spool block from one of the Quietplay BOMs which will probably be made into a project bag. I hope I have some of the black grunge background left in stash.



11. ATW BOM to finish the blocks and put together.



12. The very first Prairie Schooler Santa

These are all very achievable. I'll share my other plans for 2022 including quilts waiting to be quilted on Wednesday.







No comments: