Friday, January 07, 2022

Friday Finish - customer quilts

 


Whilst my mojo appears to still be lacking, I am pleased to have got rid of my winter cold and have now finished both customer quilts that were waiting my attention. Both were beautifully pieced and prepped for quilting so we’re a straight forward task. The blue and white quilt however was BIG so whilst it was straight forward, it just took time.



The UFO gods were not kind to me as the first number drawn for 2022 is a garment and I have another garment that I haven't even started to test the pattern as I don't have all of the elements yet. However once started I am sure they won't take more than a day or two to complete. First I should start tracing the designs onto the Swedish Tracing paper from Pattern Trace.

No comments: