Wednesday, January 26, 2022

WIP Wednesday - pass the UFO

 



I love watching crafty YouTube videos and one I always watch is Nicola of Bumble Stitches. I met Nicola at scrapbooking retreats over a decade ago. Nichola has been making plans for her cross stitch projects for 2022 and Christmas Wishes by Little Dove Designs didn't make the cut, so Nicola offered it up for adoption on her YouTube video. 

I felt at the time that I entered the draw to adopt the project that it was destined to be mine and lo and behold last week, the random number generator picked me as the winner. I originally thought I would stitch one block a month, but I have changed it to my Wednesday morning project at quilt group. I can leave it in the car and it will be ready to stitch at quilt group or anywhere else where there might be a wait.


I am fully aware that I have enough of my own  WIPs to finish but this is already half finished.

No comments: