Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Work in Progress Wednesday 2022 plans

 As well as my 2022 UFO challenge list, I have a few other projects in progress or ready to start. In no particular order:

1. Free block Friday. Two blocks to be made and then set together. Perhaps this would be a good project for the retreat I'm going to in June. Fingers crossed.


2. Alison Glass Feather SAL which started on 1 January.


3. Hoodie test. I am late getting this done as I stupidly send the cuffing to Lizzie's address in Aberdeen by mistake.

4. Casserole Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman. I have the pattern and fabrics and want to get it cut out ready for our February retreat.


5.  Fractured Skull by Helen Creasey.


6. TQS BOM 2012. Still my oldest WIP and waiting to be quilted


7. Cookie Exchange - stitching complete and needs to be mounted




8. Karlee Porter class - the printed quilt top hasn't even been loaded yet.

9. Barbara Ana Christmas Mystery SAL


10. Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana. A big piece which I need to unpick the lowet branch and work on one section a month

11. Rainbow cushion - class sample for the end of January.

It looks like each month  I will need to complete one of the above, one UFO challenge piece and one Prairie Schooler Santa. I think I need to get started very soon. 

No comments: