Tuesday, February 01, 2022

January 2022 achievements


January went by in a flash. I spent the last weekend of the month teaching for one of my local quilt groups. Fun but exhausting.

I finished the 2009 Prairie Schooler Santa and also started a second Santa for January which I also finished.



The number three was pulled for the UFO challenge which is the blue corduroy purchased in York. I finished the dress just in time and it fits.


I finished the multi cooker cover for my friend's Xmas present and I now need to add a smaller version to my February to do list. A friend has given me another of these linen panels so they will look like a pair.




Christmas Mystery SAL by Barbara Ana is stitched but now needs framing.


The group penguin quilt is being bound by Kim now that I've quilted it.



I planned to cut out the Casserole quilt by Elizabeth Hartman ready for our February retreat but I have been working on it for 30 minutes a day and I have finished some flower units. This should be finished in February.


Alison Glass Feather SAL - I have stitched those blocks scheduled for January. I have also stitched some of the bigger blocks with 17 pieces and sewn some of the blocks together so it's not such a big job to stitch it together in February.




One row of Christmas Tree cross stitch by Barbara Ana has been stitched and I am going to work on the left hand row 2 in February.

I am pleased with January's progress. I wrote down weekly objectives in my Quilter's Planner and that worked for me. The only project not finished in January as scheduled was the hoody test stitch.





No comments: