Friday, February 11, 2022

Retreat Friday




 My bags are packed and ready to load into my hubby’s car ready for retreat. My arm is a little sore after my fourth Covid vaccination yesterday. I've also done a lateral flow test to make sure I'm clear.



I'm taking three projects with me to work on this weekend, with one back up project to prep.

1. Alison Glass feathers. I need to cut sashing strips, join some of the blocks to make the vertical strips and then put it together.
2. Elizabeth Hartman casserole quilt. I need to fix one flower and then start making corner units and put it all together
3. Clover and Violet Sew Club needle case - needs making in its entirety and I don't have a large enough piece of felt for the inner, but hopefully I can get it to a stage where just the felt needs adding.

Back up is to prep for a Sew Quirky otter.



Hubby just needs to finish his breakfast and we'll be off. Every time I go to our local retreat, I can't help but wonder how I manage to pack everything in one suitcase for a Modern Quilt Club retreat in Leeds which I fly to.

No comments: