Monday, February 28, 2022

February 2022 achievements


 My plans for February included:

1. A second multi cooker cover for my friend Chris. Completed.



2. 2015 Prairie Schooler Santa. Completed








3. My retreat project for February was to be the Casserole Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman.I had to buy more background fabric but it is now complete.





4. I finished stitching a second branch on The Tree by Barbara Ana for Nitka Moscow. And have mostly unpicked the bottom row of the tree.


5. Clover and Violet Stitch Club pattern for February was a needle book.


6. Hoody test stitch. I completed it and took a few poor photos and then promptly dropped my lunch down it!! But I'm delighted that it's finished. The pattern is from ByGraziela and should be released this week. I am so pleased to have finished this project as it was always in my mind when sewing other things.



7. My UFO challenge project was 2011 Prairie Schooler sampler. I will need to start fully finishing them so they can be hung on a tree this Christmas.


Carrying forward to March 2022:

1. I've now received the UFO from Youtuber, Bumblestitches so only a little progress was made on that project. The project is Christmas wishes by Little Dove Designs and Nicola has stitched three out of six blocks. This is going to be my Wednesday morning project. However I have had to order in most of the flosses so am just waiting for those.



2. Feathers SAL. The top was completed at retreat but still needs to be quilted and bound.

No comments: