Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday stash - Sew Hot


 We haven't had Saturday postal deliveries for probably five years apart from at Christmas and our local newspaper is now delivered by the post office. Imagine my surprise when I returned from Jersey Modern Quilt Group yesterday to find two parcels on the doorstep.

All of my prucahses are for projects in progress or to be started in March:
1. Essex Yarn dyed linen with silver metallic in the colour fog is to finish my Casserole quilt this week.
2. Essex speckle yarn dyed line in aqua is for an applique project which needs to be started and completed by 5 March.
3. Art Theory by Alison Glass is binding for my Feathers Quilt, I would have preferred the feathers fabric but Sew Hot only had a remnant left (also purchased)
4. Wool felt for my Clover and Violet sew club needle book. I appreciate that the felts are labelled but do wish they'd reduce their plastic usage as this order came in three plastic bags inside a plastic mailer.

No comments: