Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday make - Pyjama bottoms

 

What could possibly go wrong on a miserable bank holiday weekend when I decide to rethread my overlocker and make some pyjama bottoms for my upcoming holiday? Oh yes, and I have no idea where the instructions book for my overlocker is! Apparently, nothing can go wrong this weekend. I rethreaded it with some new navy overlocker thread and followed the instructions on the inside of the cover. I feel momentarily invincible.


I have made two full sets of shortie pyjamas before, so my pattern was already cut out and helpfully stored in an envelope. My shorts are based on the Stella joggers from Tilly Walnes' book on stitching with knit fabrics.

And here they are ready to be packed in my suitcase. So far, I have underwear, pyjamas and a pile of dresses. I will tackle toiletries and medicines later today. I don't know where I bought the fabric from, but it is pleasantly light for summer pyjamas.




No comments: