Wednesday, August 07, 2024

August 2024 plans

I think my brain is a lot like my design wall at the moment, too many things going on and no focus. I am going to take down the Folk Sampler blocks again and just focus on the bench pillow.


The bench pillow will be my first priority as it is close to being finished and I'd really like to start on the Pumpkins and potions ladder quilt.


My UFO challenge piece for August is the red hearts on navy fabric. I have finished a skirt in the fabric and was able to pick up another metre of the fabric at last weekend's Festival of Quilts to make a matching sailor top. This needs to be finished by the end of August and will be a perfect outfit to take with us on our holiday in early September.


I have also started another of my UFO challenge pieces which is Christmas Tiny Town. 


Then there will be just three more challenge UFOs to complete:
Sneakers
Pink heart fabric
Autumn squirrel by Barbara Ana - I might take this one on holiday with me

No comments: