Wednesday, April 05, 2023

WIP Wednesday - April 2023 plans

Our group challenge for April was chosen and it is the zic zac scarf which I have already completed, so I have a blank canvas for April. What to stitch?

I started the Rainbow Remix by Paula Steel at retreat using a kit from Modern Quilt Club and completed nine out of 36 blocks. I have already cut out some more blocks so need to crack on with this project.



I also started the Square crossbody bag by Zeriano at retreat, which is complete apart from the lining and strap, so should take me a morning to finish.


This week we are stitching blocks 1 to 5 of the Trinket SAL so I need to photograph those and stitch a few more blocks as we will be away for a few days in the middle of April at Pour l'Amour du Fil in Nantes.


I also have the weekly blocks for the mini block sampler to stitch. April's blocks are Wizard of Oz themed to coincide with John's There's No Place Like Home SAL coming to an end. The first block is f a typhoon and I'm guessing the balloon is another of the themed blocks with the witch's hat but the fourth block is a mystery!!


I am going to start a new cross stitch project this month and have chosen the 2023 Prairie Schooler Santa. I haven't stitched on any of the Santas for months and I do need to finish the last few in the series. They are a fairly quick stitch as there are big blocks of colour, especially the red outfit.





No comments: