Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Finish - 2023 Santa

 


Who am I? I purchased this pattern in the last month, have stitched it and listed it for resale. Perhaps I have found my long lost mojo at last. There was no major unpicking on this Santa apart from the lettering which I accidentally stitched in white. 844 is a much better colour and shows well but doesn't overpower and is the colour suggested in the pattern.

The fabric is 32 count Belfast vintage stormy night, and I changed the red to 321 and the green to 699 to brighten the piece. I am now back to having three Santas left to stitch. What project should I pack for our short trip to Nantes next week? Perhaps a little more stitching on Sew Happy by Lori Holt as I'm currently working on the sewing machine which is a simple stitch.

No comments: