Wednesday, April 06, 2022

WIP Wednesday - a new start

 


I know, I know, I should finish my WIPs first but there are very few of Barbara Ana's recent patterns that I don't like. This pattern is in two parts released on 1 and 15 April from Creative Poppy. The called for fabric is 25 count but I' using 28 count so it will be slightly smaller than the original.

I stitched on this on Saturday and Sunday and I am just waiting on the DMC rayon yellow to complete part 1. I've never used the rayon and didn't know it existed until last week. I had assumed it was a metallic but the rayon will give a lovely shine to the piece.


I have also loaded my Karlee Porter class sample on my long arm and have done all of the stitching in the ditch. I am now starting at the beginning with flying geese and stitching at least one block a day.

No comments: