Friday, April 29, 2022

May 2022 plans


My May plans look a little like my plans for April!! We are away for about half of the month so I need to be realistic about what I can achieve and I also need to prep some projects for Modern Quilt Club retreat at the beginning of June



1. 1986 Prairie Schooler Santa - I've chosen this one to take on holiday again as it's simpler than many in the series. It is also the next one in date order to be done. 

2. UFO challenge - let's hope it's another quick make this month. 

3. One branch of Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana. I completed a third and fourth branch in April, but the depth of the branches is increasing as the number of snowflakes decreases.


4. Eight blocks for Just my type sewalong. I have been cutting out one block a day in preparation.

5. Free block Friday - cut out setting blocks so it' ready to take to the MQC retreat in June.

6. One block a day on my Karlee Porter class from 2021. 



No comments: