Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday finish - 1999 Prairie School Santa


If my maths is correct, this is the 24th Prairie Schooler Santa that I have finished stitching. I have 15 more to stitch and I also need to purchase the 2022 pattern. I need to be more systematic in my stitching. I have the 2006 pattern on my UFO challenge list so I think that will be next and I've also packed the 1986 Santa for our trip to France next week as it's a simpler Santa and has large blocks of colour to stitch.


So my plan going forward is:

1. 2006 Santa

2. 1986 Santa

3. Order 2022 Santa and source the neon floss (on order)

4. 1989 Santa which completes those from the 1980s

5. Work out which patterns I need to complete the series - that took only a few minutes and I'm just missing 2001 (on order)

6. Sell those patterns I've finished with on Stash Unload.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

The Praire School Santas seem very popular with cross stitchers. Yours is looking lovely.