Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday Make - 2006 Santa


I am so pleased to have this Prairie Schooler Santa stitched as its one of my UFO challenges which means I have six UFOs finished and we're still in April. There's only one small finish left which is the Ugly Sweaters tub which I will take to my June retreat if it isn't called for May.



I'd like to frame the heart this month but need to get some paint first. I'm not sure what colour to choose though, a deep purple or turquoise?

Now that I have all of the charts and the supplies for the other Prairie Schooler Santas, I am going to be more orderly and do them in order, so I will take the Santa with dove on our next trip (in a week's time) as it is a simpler pattern. I didn't stitch on it at all in Nantes. There are 40 patterns released so far including the 2022 chart and I have now stitched 25. 15 more seems achievable this year. I also need to destash those that I have finished.


No comments: