Wednesday, April 14, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Hocus Pocus

 


Last week I kitted up Christmas Cheer by Corinne Sovey and am waiting for a few fabrics I ordered from Sew Hot to arrive. This week I kitted up Hocus Pocus also by Corinne Sovey and surprised myself by finding enough fabrics in my stash. 

I plan to work on these quilts at retreats and sew days but in the mean time I have scheduled in Todoist to work on two block every weekend. This weekend I sewed up three simple striped blocks using fabric from Alison Glass and Cotton and Steel. I think I will cut out the next two blocks during the week ready to sew next Saturday and I'm thinking I will make the two pumpkin blocks. I love the witch's legs with striped stockings.


The sixth clue of the Christmas Wreath by The Frosted pumpkin Stitchery is released on Friday and I'm keen to work on that too this weekend.

No comments: