Wednesday, April 07, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Christmas cheer

 


I love the graphic lines of Corinne Sovey's patterns and waited until the Black Friday sale to purchase Christmas Cheer. My son also bought Hocus Pocus for me for Christmas. On Monday I decided to put all of the pattern pages into a binder and then printed the 31 template pages. I then got out my box of Christmas fabrics and started to pull for the pattern. I have only recently started buying more than Fat Quarters and the minimum needed for most of the fabrics is half a yard, so I have ordered some fabric from Sew Hot and hope that it arrives soon as I plan to make two blocks a week.

First I need to finish my Economy blocks which I started as a leader and ender project. I now have 81 blocks completed out of the 100 I plan to make. I have now cut most if not all of the pieces for the last 19 blocks.



Today I'm playing canasta this afternoon with friends but this morning, I'm going to sew block 2 of the spring Sampler cross stitch.


No comments: