Friday, April 09, 2021

Friday finish - Block 2 Spring Garden

 On Wednesday, I took my sewing machine in for a service and enjoyed an afternoon of card playing and delicious scones. I also worked on block 2 of this UFO exclusively. And I finished the block. I have scheduled into my todoist app to work on either the next block or the border every Wednesday to make progress on this project before it's picked as the monthly UFO to work on.


Block 3 is  a rabbit so should be fairly quick as it's mostly one colour. I will also try and get more of the thin green frame around the whole piece. I am definitely going to finish the six blocks and the thin border before starting on the outside border. I need to pick up another skein of green 988 when I collect my sewing machine after its service.

Pattern: Spring Garden by Durene Jones 
Fabric: Zweigart 28 count Britney in light grey

No comments: