Thursday, April 01, 2021

April plans

1. The April UFO for our group challenge is number 2 which I have already completed so I'm
going to focus on finishing the economy bock quilt in pinks and reds. I probably have about 70 blocks already made and plan to make a total of 100 for a 60" square quilt.




2. April mini for A Year of Celebrations (kitted up)



3. April monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. Started but not finished last month


4. April block for Around the World BOM

5. Month 6 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - exciting as we get to the top of the wreath and are more than half completed.



6. #Summersamplerturns10 sewalong blocks to make. Six have been released and made, so I should have four to make this month as they are released weekly.



The optional extras will probably include:

7. By Annie travel bag. I still need to source the contrasting fabric which is 108" Basic Grey in eggplant. I have some but not enough.



8. Sew in ends on dish cloths which I knit in March.




9. 2007 Prairie schooler Santa 




10. I think my UFO that will need the most work is the Spring Sampler cross stitch so I will start working on one block a month to make some progress.





No comments: