Wednesday, February 03, 2021

WIP Wednesday - February plans

 It is good to look forward this month and formulate a plan. A phrase we often use in our family is "a lack of prior planning, often leads to p**s poor performance". After a satisfying start to 2021, well as far as crafting goes, I am looking forward to escaping the rock some time in 2021. We only had one trip in 2020 which was in January to London for a successful op for my husband. We were so lucky to fit that in when we still could.


1. The February UFO for our group challenge is a foundation pieced unicorn block which is already completely pieced. I see a cushion in my near future.


2. February mini for A Year of Celebrations.

3. March monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks.

4. February block for Around the World BOM

5. Month 4 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery


The optional extras will probably include

6. Fraktal quilt








7. By Annie travel bag.


And three client quilts have been delivered (socially distanced) now that my tattoo quilt is off my machine.


No comments: