Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Christmas wreath Clue 4

 


I was so excited to download clue 4 of this pattern by The Frosted pumpkin Stitchery as I'm actually keeping up with the SAL. It's looking great. Below Santa's chin there is a spot for one of three specialty buttons. I haven't ordered them as postage would be silly money, so I will look for a substitution over the next six months.

The pattern link arrived Friday afternoon and by Saturday evening I had finished the stitching. It can now be put away until next month. I need to buy one floss in the meantime as I have very little left of the blue used on the snowflake ornament.

Just a few days until the end of the month and I have my March cottage to finish by Country Cottage Needleworks and the Year of Celebration for February by Hands of Design. I think I will work on the February piece next as it is small but I am aiming to finish both by the end of the month.


No comments: