Monday, February 01, 2021

January makes


Well that was January 2021. I am very much looking forward to February as my brother booked our vaccinations at some ridiculous hour this morning and our appointment is on Saturday. So excited.


I got more done in the month than I expected as I was beavering away on my tattoo quilt. I finished both the Country Cottage Needleworks cottage of the month and the January mini for A Year of Celebrations.


Whilst waiting for threads to be delivered to finish my tattoo quilt, I made two blocks for our Jersey modern Quilt Group charity project.


I also finished the 2020 Prairie Schooler Santa and have kitted up another as I'd like to complete four this year.

I have kept up with my Blocks of the Month and finished the Cairo block for the Around the World quilt by Whole Circle Studio.





I've also finished clue 3 of the Christmas wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  And a drum roll please, I finished my tattoo quilt at 11pm last night. Apologies for the poor picture but it's bound and done.



And I almost forgot, I finished the binding on this pouch for my daughter. I am surprised at how much I completed as I spent a lot of time on my tattoo quilt.







No comments: