Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday make - 2002 Santa



Having finished the 2020 Prairie Schooler Santa recently, I kitted up the 2002 Santa who is a drummer boy. I have also finished my February UFO and have been working on customer quilts, so it was easy to pick up this project and it has been a quick finish.

I didn't have the correct blue for the flag which was DMC 311. I googled alternatives so I could finish this project. I used the tool on Closest DMC Thread-Color Lookup Tool (thread-bare.com)



I have now kitted up the 2014 Santa in the bag I use for the Santas. However I need to work on my February cross stitch projects and have brought out the March cottage.

Full details:
Pattern: 2002 Prairie Schooler Santa
Fabric: 32 count Belfast vintage stormy night
Substitutions : Red 321 and a brighter green

No comments: