Friday, March 01, 2024

March 2024 plans


I don't yet have a long list of projects to work on for March as I will still be involved in our local Eisteddfod. However, I really have to start making headway with the 2024 Folk Art Sewalong. My plan is to start cutting out one block a day to either stitch when I can or put aside for the Modern Quilt Club retreat at the end of March.


My Jersey Modern Quilt Group UFO challenge piece for March is the Halloween Terrarium by Tiny Modernist. Fortunately, I worked on this in January, so it isn't as daunting as a completely new project. I purchased a few Halloween finishing pieces in 2023 so I might even fully finish it. If I finish this early enough in March, I may start the Valentine terrarium.


A new project to take to the Modern Quilt Club retreat is the Crafter's tool bag by Kandou Crafts which can be purchased here.

No comments: