Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday makes

Yesterday felt productive even though I don't have much to show you today. I worked on my Folk Art Sampler blocks and made good progress. More on that on Wednesday. I even made the effort to fix the rabbit's eye.


These little foundation pieced blocks from Quietplay have been in progress since the sewalong so it was good to finish them even though I have no plan for how to use them.


Another small job was to replace the mustard neck band on this sweater hoody dress I added a block to in January. whilst the grey isn't a perfect match it is much more wearable, and I can always add a scarf. It is now packed to go to retreat.


One of today's tasks is to work out what interfacing I need to buy for the bag Lizzie and I will be making at retreat. Our local shop stocks Vlieseline so I need to work out what is a suitable replacement for the interfacings specified in the pattern.

No comments: