Friday, March 22, 2024

Retreat planning

 


By the time you read this, I hope I will be already at the retreat hotel, having arrived yesterday. My daughter should be here too, but it has been challenging for her as she tore her calf muscle whilst playing dodgeball in Paris two weeks ago.

The first project I will be working on will be no surprise! I really want to catch up with the folk art sampler as we are now on week 11. This relies on my yellow fabric having arrived before I left yesterday.


I spoke to Lizzie last Sunday and she has chosen the Zip n Grip for us both to work on. The designer, Sew yours estimates that you can make this in four hours including the cutting out. Seems a big ask but I hope we can finish it in one day. It was my job to source all of the interfacings, zips and other accessories for us both.





Friends have admired my big tote by Zeriano so I am going to piece the side panels as a leader and ender project over the weekend.

No comments: