Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 2024 finishes

February is a shorter month and the last five days of the month are being spent volunteering 9 to 5 at The Jersey Eisteddfod, but I did make a good start on two items at our Jersey retreat.



Dancer by Barbara Ana was my Guild UFO challenge and I was pleased to finish it, even if I couldn't frame it as I needed to buy some lace to cover a blemish on the fabric.


My free pattern to go out to newsletter subscribers was successfully tested at our retreat. You can still sign up here.


A rainbowtastic bag to go in an entry for a local WI competition. The boxy clear pouch by Aneela Hoey.


Valentine's Quaker by Primrose Cottage was stitched and finished before Valentine's Day.



Hanging baskets by Odile Balleouil, one is packed to gift to my daughter at the MQC retreat at the end of March.



Sewjo banner - pattern by Happy Sew Lucky which I started piecing at our local retreat and finished it by quilting it on my longarm.

I was pleased to get my Guild Challenge piece finished for February and I am looking forward to March when adjudication of the 660 + entries for the needlework section of The Jersey Eisteddfod is complete and I will see my daughter andd our friends at the MQC retreat.




No comments: