Wednesday, February 07, 2024

WIP Wednesday - the shopping edition


Whilst I was at retreat, some purchases arrived from some of my favourite shops. I jumped on the Valentine's Day Quaker sewalong band wagon and purchased the pattern from Peakside Needleworks. It can now also be purchased from the designer's Etsy shop as a PDF. The suggested thread wasn't available, so I chose Priscilla's Peppermint as three skeins are needed and I already had one skein. I added some ric rac trim in snow from Lady Dot Creates and a scrap of Picture This Plus in Blush from stash.

I have three customer quilts that I need to quilt this week, so I will stitch this project whilst my machine quilts the quilts. It's a matter of deciding which quilt to start on first. I'm thinking, I will choose the smallest for a quick finish.


My last minute retreat planning involved choosing fabrics for the Art East Quilting Folk Art Sampler, so I purchased some more Ruby Star Society basics. Fabric doesn't like to travel alone and I also purchased the recently released  notebooks and a free crap pack was sent as a gift.
Whilst I was at retreat, I received the Tiny Modernist which highlighted the newly released Valentine Terrarium which I fell in love with and can join the Halloween and Christmas terrariums waiting to be stitched. The apttern is printed out and I need to choose a fabric and source any threads that I don't already have in my stash.


 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got a crap pack??? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry, I saw that and I was done. Hope to behave better next time! Anne