Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WIP Wednesday - Dancer



Dancer by Barbara Ana is my UFO challenge piece for February. Some of my chosen projects have been started in some small way. This was kitted up by I didn't even have all of the threads.

I have made some progress this week with a middle start and I have worked down to his jumper at the bottom and up to the houses below the cartouche at the top. The houses and keys are definitely part of Barbara Ana’s aesthetic. Next I will do the cartouche at the top and then work left to complete the ear. The darkness of the fabric means that I can’t work on it at my Wednesday morning group, but I a, focusing on it at home if the afternoon.


I am now up to date with customer quilts, and the last quilt for February was delivered yesterday.

No comments: