Friday, February 02, 2024

February 2024 plans

The Jersey retreat is happening this weekend so I expect some progress on the three projects that I’m planning to take.


 Double rings sample from the recent taster day to be made into either a cushion or another mini quilt for SCBU.


Seek banner by Happy Sew Lucky which is foundation pieced.

I am already three blocks behind on the Folk Art sewalong so in February, I plan to stitch the January and February blocks. I hope that we can join a few of the blocks too, but I’m getting ahead of myself!


 

I have my Easter tiered tray to complete and I will try to finish one item a day rather than try and finish it in one day.

Number 8 was chosen for our group's UFO challenge, and I'm concerned that this could be quite big and time consuming. Especially as I want to have a new start and join the sewalong for the Valentine's Quaker by Primrose Cottage which was just released as a digital download on 1 February, the day after I ordered the paper pattern!! However, it needs three skeins of thread which I didn't have.

No comments: