Wednesday, March 15, 2023

WIP Wednesday

 

It's week 11 of the 2023 mini block sampler SAL with Art East Quilting This week the block is a mini rainbow. The blue for the smallest arc is a bit dark but it still works.


Here are the blocks so far on my design wall. The design wall is covered in loose threads which I find very annoying but I'm reluctant to spend a morning cleaning it up.



Do you participate in the #IGquiltfest2023 hashtag on Instagram. One of this week's prompts was pressing. I don't have an expensive iron or even a clapper (yet) but I find putting an acrylic ruler on top of my blocks just after pressing helps to flatten the block. You may recognise this block as the Trinket SAL bonus block from 2021. I have made a few more bocks for this SAL which hasn't even officially started yet!!


No comments: