Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday Finish - mad for plaid winter


I was undecided on what cross stitch project to pick up next once I'd finished Mad for Plaid spring by Hands on Design purchased from Peakside Needleworks. I eventually decided to continue with the Winter panel from the same pattern. This is also now complete.


I had been keeping an eye on Peakside Needleworks for the finishing piece but was searching on the name of the designer rather than the name of the piece and by the time I'd found it, they were all sold out. However, I do have a piece that would work so I just need to get out some chalkboard paint and start painting the piece.


I have now started stitching the autumn piece with just a small start. I hope to make a lot of progress on it today. Needlework Expo was held in Nashville two weeks ago and I have my eye on a few patterns, mostly by Hands on Design. I have promised myself that I need to finish and sell a few of my completed charts first and the funds from my destash can be used to pay for the new charts. Will that happen I wonder?


 


No comments: