Friday, March 24, 2023

Fabric Friday - Tiny Frights

 

I was expecting four parcels this week including Tiny Frights by Ruby Star Society for Moda Fabrics. I got a message to say that it had been delivered and despite my husband being at home - it was left on the doorstep.


This is a lovely collective from Ruby Star with blacks, greys, pinks, oranges and neutrals with some neons and glow in the dark accents.


I also ordered an Accuquilt die to use to cut this collection but ordered the wrong die and the die that I wanted is not being manufactured at the moment. Back to the drawing board.


I am going to make some test blocks this weekend with scraps and then cut into the bundle to start a project at retreat next weekend.


I also ordered from Peakside Needleworks and now have one of the three polar plunge series of six from Hands on Design. The sixth design will be released on Kathy's website in aid of Special Olympics. I ordered the floss for all six designs and have pulled some fabric from stash.

I also bought the Easter Plaid All Year, I am working on the last of the Mad for Plaid Seasons this week. I succumbed to the 2023 Prairie Schooler Santa. I need to put this one aside until I've finished the last three in the series.

I am now just waiting for zips and interfacing from Purple Stitches which I know has been despatched.




No comments: