Friday, March 03, 2023

March 2023 plans


As well as working on my two Blocks of the month - mini block sampler and trinket quilt this month, I plan to work on three cross stitch WIPs. I don’t have a UFO challenge to work on as it’s the project that I completed in February by mistake. How fortuitous.


Nine blocks have been released so far for the mini block sampler with the acorn being the latest block.



I am stitching at least two of the trinket blocks along with my mini block sampler blocks. 


The Mend block party pattern by Hands on Design is a stitchalong starting on 1 March with Sweetwater Stitcher. I also have the Halloween version to stitch too.


There are four patterns in the Mad for Plaid pattern by Hands on design and I am starting with spring. Hopefully the missing threads will arrive today. I am using the DMC conversion.



Sew Happy by Lori Holt is my largest project for my guild's UFO challenge so I'd like to make some more progress on this in March.






No comments: