Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday Make - autumn


You'd be forgiven for thinking that this is the only thing I'm working on at the moment. I have now finished my third season from Mad for Plaid by Hands on Design. It should have been finished earlier but I stitched the second pumpkin three times. Autumn is now complete and Summer has been started. Today is busy so I should get a lot of work done on it tomorrow (Tuesday) and then take Sew Happy with its bigger blocks of colour to quilting on Wednesday.



 My thoughts have moved on to finishing this project. I have a small stash of charity shop frames and wood blocks. This one is about the right size. I did a skills swap with my husband on Sunday, he is painting this with blackboard paint in exchange for me making him homemade vegetable soup for his lunches for the week.


Kathy of Hands on Design recently released three more plaid designs - Oh Canada, Easter and 4th July. And there are more in the works. I have purchased the Easter pattern and will start it in March once the Summer Design is complete.



No comments: