Wednesday, November 02, 2022

November 2022 plans

I have big plans for November to complete many of my SALs and UFOs.

1998 Prairie School Santa is kitted up and ready to go.


My Sewology BOM blocks are coming along nicely. I need to prep three more and stitch three other blocks at retreat.


Four more blocks and some bonus blocks to be completed on the MINI series SAL with Alison Glass and Guicy Guice.

Floral Dreams Mystery SAL from Barbara Ana came out of my UFO cupboard last month and there's not a lot of work left to finish. Mainly the yellow rayon thread which I'm not enjoying - too slippery.


I have fabric for several Jarrah sweaters so I just need to get on with it. I would expect it to be a quick stitch once I've chosen my size and traced out the pattern.

I'm exhausted just thinking of this to do list and I also have a pattern to write, stitch and photograph for Make Modern but at least I have drafted the Foundation Paper pattern in its final form.




No comments: