Wednesday, November 30, 2022

December 2022 plans

 I was productive in November but December will be different to say the least!!


1. 2000 Prairie Schooler Santa, including this one there are just five to complete for a full set

2. At the framer


3. Sewology BOM - stitched together already and applique complete but there are a few glitches to iron out and then it will be ready to quilt. Backing has been ordered from Sew Hot in their Black Friday sale and it has already been dispatched.


4. I have made a small start on Christmas Window by Barbara Ana from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher - winter 2022 edition



5. I want to stitch two more Christmas blocks from the sewalong with A Quilting Life. I think this will end up being a UFO for later in 2023.


6. I have some grey Jersey that would make another nice Jarrah sweater.

7. Project for Make Modern needs to be stitched and pattern written this week.



No comments: