Wednesday, July 03, 2024

June 2024 achievements

Very few of my finishes this month were on my to do list at the start of the month. What does that say about me? Easily distracted perhaps.


Snap Happy by Pen and Paper Patterns was my largest finish for the month and I love it.


This was my quickest finish as it was an orphan block from someone else's stash which I turned into a mini quilt for SCBU.


A mystery sewalong using my newish embroidery machine to make this Christmas pillow. Patterns by Kimberbell and instructions from Cristin Creates Facebook group.



I finished Halloween Tiny Town which was our Guild's UFO piece for the month. Tomorrow I'm going to take it to the framer as none of the pieces I was thinking of using to finish the piece, quite worked out.


Wrist wraps for my daughter's birthday which she requested. She appreciated the Ruby Star Society canvas that I used.

And I have finished a long standing customer quilt which has troubled me and the original quilting had to be unpicked when the quilt was 60% complete. Hooray.

No comments: