Friday, July 05, 2024

Friday finish - Focus Finder

 

If you love stationery, then you'll love The Focus Finder by Arabesque Scissors. The pattern is available for free here for a short time. A sewalong has been going on these last two weeks and I finished mine this morning.

My version is using Ruby Star Society fabrics throughout. Fortunately, my local fabric store had the petite D rings and lobster clasps. The only thing I would change is the product I used to firm up the whole project, I should have used something even firmer and iron on.

I have one to finish for my daughter and I'm in a quandary whether to stitch it at home where I have all of the equipment for snaps and rivets to hand or whether to add it to my nonexistent retreat pile for next Thursday. I also need to source some cute notepads.


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thank you for sharing. I signed up for the pattern.