Friday, January 06, 2023

Friday finish - Bowler bag


My daughter found the Bowler Bag pattern by Patterns by Mrs H in my stash during the summer so decided that we would do two projects together over Xmas. We used fabric from my stash along with vegan leather from the Sew Quirky mystery boxes from 2022.

I have just ordereed a teflon foot for my Atelier 7 which will make similar projects easier in the future. Part of my Christmas present was the silver fittings for the bag which can mount up quite quickly. The supplies list in the pattern wasn't as comprehensive as I expected and one of the fittings was wrongly described but we found two of the right fittings in my stash.


From the Sew Quirky box I used the pink vegan leather, pom pom, zipper tape and zipper pull. A great finished bag and Lizzie is already planning for Xmas 2023. It ould be a while before you see the second project we did as mine is in time out.


 

No comments: