Friday, January 27, 2023

Cross stitch WIPs

 

I have been very unproductive this week, so I thought I'd share the cross stitch WIPs that are out and ready to work on.

First is Santa's Ride by Barbara Ana Designs. A small start.


I am doing quite well on Lori Holt's Sew Happy chart and I'm working to the left and up to the top left. There's too much green in the quilt block in the corner so a substitution will have to be made. I am travelling to London on Monday for tests so will take this project into hospital with me.


Big Hearted Tiny Town by Heart in Hand is making progress but I think progress slowed because the fabric is too light to show off the white stitching. I need to knuckle down to finishing this in February. I'd like to do the Bloomin, Christmas and Halloween Tiny Towns too.



No comments: