Monday, September 05, 2022

Monday Make - Light


This was my August UFO for Jersey Modern Quilt Group challenge for August. My first challenge was t find it. Of course when found, it was in plain sight on the corner of my desk.

 

I only finished stitching this on 30 August and pressed and framed it the following day. I picked up the frame for £1 at a local charity shop - Acorn Enterprises where my daughter and I visited on her last day in Jersey. She found a black and white striped jacket for Halloweeen as she has a Beetlejuice outfit in progress.

I learnt that I really need to check that I have sufficient fabric margin around the whole piece before starting. This is held in place with glue and staples!!


Fabric: Picture this Plus Crystal 28 count in the colour coastal from The Homemakery

Threads: DMC called for in the pattern

Pattern: Light by Barbara Ana Designs - free from Instagram profile



No comments: