Friday, September 09, 2022

Fabric Friday - Sewology SAL


I did warn you that I'd fallen down the sewalong rabbit hole. well in for a penny in for a pound. I have also joined Modern Quit Club's  Talk about indecisive, I only made a decision one minute before the first of the monthly Zoom calls was about to start.

I am going to use my Ruby Star Society stash on a background of Kona silver. My background fabric arrived just before we left for our holiday to Cornwall so I stashed it along with my cutting mat and rotary cutter. That reminds me, I need to add some rulers to my hand luggage. I printed the pattern at home and added a plastic cover, then it was bound using my Bind It All tool.


I hope to get some of the blocks cut whilst we are away. The first two would be great as I am already behind, and I think month 2 starts on 15 September.




No comments: