Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday Make - 2013 Prairie Schooler Santa


I have now finished stitching the Prairie Schooler Santa for 2013. This was another of my planned finishes for November. I also finally finished writing a quilt pattern last week too. I need to take a look at my list and see what else I had planned to finish this month as e are off to Aberdeen tomorrow for Lizzie's graduation

My son purchased this pattern along with some others from Stitchers Paradise in Las Vegas. He went to California with a friend for a week in March 2020. My husband thought a week wasn’t long enough however when he was waiting for his flight back to the UK it was announced that the US borders were closing due to Covid. We feel very fortunate that he only went for a week and was able to fly straight home.



No comments: